A leading managed IT service provider is seeking a Senior Administrator to work in one of their Project teams. Excellent opportunity to join one of Harrogate’s leading companies.
Duties will include, but are not restricted to the following:
• Owner of the proposal and solution templates • Understand the Company’s obligations, as outlined in the Framework documentation • Proposal validation and ensuring final checks are carried out before they are sent to the Customer
• Manage the re-pricing exercise of price book • Liaise with finance to verify costs and process of orders • Liaise between Service Delivery and Sales teams in line with 20-day SLA
• Managing the Inbox – ensuring that urgent issues are escalated where required and dealt with efficiently • Responding to requests for information – sourcing information from a variety of reports as required
• Manage the call-off process – monitoring the call off process, ensuring these are signed and sent to the relevant people and that any updated information is inputted into the WIP report. • Liaise with relevant parties to ensure that service definitions are created and agreed by all parties and up-to date • Creating process and procedures for hand-overs from sales to delivery • Liaise with relevant parties to ensure that part codes are available for the opportunities • Work with the team to prepare executive slide decks • Liaise with marketing during event organisation • Attending customer calls when required – taking notes and actioning tasks that are given
• Providing general administrative support
The role requires an individual who is capable of quickly gaining sound product and company knowledge and further developing their already excellent and proven administration and process management skills. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrably outstanding track record in process management, similar to bid and/or project management, ideally gained within a managed data and voice services environment
The ideal candidate will be a bright and enthusiastic individual who is dedicated to achieving great results, they will ideally have the following skills, attributes and experience:
• Highly motivated, with a pro-active approach to workload
• Confident and positive personality
• Determined approach
• Able to work on own initiative
• Intelligent and keen to learn new skills
• Team player with experience in a similar role
The role is based initially on a 6 month contract with a view to being permanent for the right candidate.
Sound like the new role for you? Email your CV today!