NEW PART TIME ROLE!! Working as Part time Project Administrator for leading Harrogate company within their Finance Team.
Hours of work are 24 per week over 4 days and the salary would be £24k for these hours!
The successful candidate will have responsibility for working with the Sales and Project Delivery teams to review costs from contract sign date to contract delivery. Alongside reporting responsibilities, the successful candidate will also have chance to engage in a wide range of finance-led projects being implemented across the organisation.
Duties will include, but are not restricted to the following –
– Daily management of the orderbook
– Reviewing contract planned costs with actual costs, ensuring the Orderbook is accurate
– Preparation of monthly commission statements for the Sales team
– Production of monthly sales reports
– Assisting in the analysis of business performance e.g. profit margins
– Assisting in the management and accounting of customer contracts
– Assisting in and leading a range of other ad-hoc financial projects
– Adherence to ISO09001 and ISO27001 certification standards/policies and procedures/Implementing appropriate policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will be a bright and enthusiastic individual who is dedicated to achieving great results, they will ideally have the following skills, attributes and experience:
– Strong numerical and analytical skills with attention to detail
– An intelligent self-starter with the ability to work on his/her own initiative or as part of a small team
– The strength of character to challenge existing processes and strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with internal and external contacts at all levels
– Strong experience with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
– Prepared to go the extra mile, driven, energetic, enthusiastic and ambitious
Busy role for leading company with great hours, salary and benefits!
Email your CV today!