A fantastic, exciting and new opportunity to join a large, prestigious company as FINANCE REPORTING ASSISTANT supporting the Financial Planning & Analysis Team in the production and reporting of key KPI’s for both revenues and costs on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
You will be a self-motivated, pragmatic and reliable Finance professional, with strong attention to detail, ability to work to tight deadlines with a key focus on accuracy and understanding of key business drivers. You will be used to working in a fast-paced environment, able to multi-task, challenge norms and operate with minimal supervision.
This opportunity is ideally suited to an individual with 2-3 years’ experience in a similar environment looking to develop their career and broaden their experience as part of an established Finance team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Daily & Weekly Sales Reporting – Produce daily & weekly sales reports for all brands using available data sources in a timely and accurate manner. To review all data to ensure all information has been recorded and is accurate. Any anomalies found to be investigated and highlighted to the Manager.
• Monthly Partner Reconciliations – Check various “key” Partner commission invoices are in line with the accruals that are in place and highlight any differences accordingly to the Manager.
• Reporting Preparation & Maintenance – Help with various reports in advance of the following month’s trading
• Process Documentation – Maintain and create up to date notes for all reports / processes
• Cost Budget Packs – Roll forward packs each month and distribute prior cycle packs out to budget holders.
• Payroll Journals – Preparation and posting of all payroll journals / accruals including adding new departments, new pay codes etc as they arise.
• Maintain and load the P&L forecast each month.
• P&L Retrieve – ensuring that it correctly includes all postings in the accounting system.
• Staffing Reporting – Accurately maintaining and loading actual payroll data into system. Produce reports to show open roles within the business and planned recruitment.
2-3 years’ experience in a similar role or fast-paced Finance environment.
Understanding of key accounting principles.
Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills and ideally knowledge of NetSuite but training can be given
Strong analytical, numerical and reporting skills with an emphasis on accuracy and providing insight.
Experience of process or reporting improvements.
Attention to detail with excellent communication skills
Ability to work well to tight deadlines.
Ability to interact positively with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
Enjoy working as part of a team and interacting with teams across the business.
Working Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
Email your CV today!