Our prestigious client based on the outskirts of Harrogate is seeking a motivated and driven Sales Support Team leader to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting to the manager, the remit will be to lead, motivate and develop the growing support team to ensure the smooth running of the administration and operational process.
You will identify opportunities to improve and re structure processes to increase speed and efficiency and drive a high-performance culture. Working closely with key business partners, you will further develop strong working relationships and attend promotional activities and events as and when required.
Responsible for overseeing the admin support team to ensure the fulfilment of sales processes
Ensure the team achieve their targets and KPI’s through mentoring and training
Ensure outstanding customer service levels to drive high levels of repeat business and recommendations
Ensure that the team comply with company and FCA policies and procedures
Build relationships with key contacts
Lead with passion and energy to drive a high performing team culture/Ensure communication between support and sales is effective and ongoing
Ensure effective communication of any changes to team/ Identify opportunities to restructure support activities and/or streamline support processes to increase speed and efficiency and bring such opportunities to the attention of the Senior Management Team
Assist with establishing a culture of continuous business improvement/Remain focused on delivering a high level of customer contact
Ensure outstanding customer service to drive high levels of repeat business and recommendations/Work closely with the compliance team to adopt quality and compliance standards across your team
– A proven track record in managing, coaching and mentoring an admin / sales support team.
– A service delivery led approach focusing on speed, accuracy and FCA compliance to process financial agreements promptly.
– The ability to work in a fast paced, target driven environment achieving the best results
– Excellent communication and management skills.
– Good working knowledge of MS Office, MI analysis and CRM
• Previous experience within a support or operations admin role.
• Previous management/team leader experience.
• Financial Services/Insurance/Brokerage/Compliance knowledge
Excellent opportunity with earning potential up to c£34k. EMAIL YOUR CV TODAY!