EXCLUSIVE role. We are currently recruiting for an experienced field based Project/Energy Engineer/Manager for an established and rapidly expanding company within the energy management sector.
Working directly with the Project Director, you will be expected to carry out the following:
• Site scoping & surveys
• Assist with design of projects
• Provide analysis and energy load assessments
• Liaise with suppliers and clients to deliver projects
• Set to work and commission sites in line with Specification
• Provide post implementation analysis of projects
The successful candidate will be expected to take responsibility, work pro-actively and be confident dealing with clients and suppliers.
Excellent progression and development as the company grows for the right candidate.
Working throughout UK, Head Office in Harrogate.
• High level of experience with M&E (hotels, leisure etc…)
• High level of knowledge of BMS and HVAC systems
• H&S conversant
• Good Microsoft Office skills
• Knowledge of IT and networking
• Good client facing skills
• North of England – Leeds, Manchester, Harrogate
Fantastic opportunity to join a company that’s really going places and values their staff. Email your CV today!