MATERNITY cover as Admissions Manager (at least 12 months) within the busy Marketing & Admissions team at this prestigious establishment, you will have responsibility for ensuring targets are met.
Working as part of a busy and professional department, we are looking for someone who is energetic, enthusiastic and targets driven, with outstanding communication and organisational skills.
Ideally, you will have previous experience in a similar role within the education sector.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- To ensure that the Admissions team meets, or ideally exceeds, the annual pupil recruitment targets
- To undertake responsibilities as line manager of two Admissions Officers
- To ensure effective and accurate reporting of recruitment figures, and strategic analysis of recruitment trends and projections to key stakeholders
- To provide strategic input to the development and implementation of the UK and international Admissions and Marketing plan
- To work closely with prospective pupils and parents to understand their individual needs and effectively communicate how the school’s ethos and values align to those needs
- To build, maintain and strengthen relationships with the school’s international agents to maximise the number of international enquiries generated
- To undertake international recruitment trips to target markets to meet with agents, prospective students and current parents
- To manage the end to end administration of individual applications
- To ensure the school’s Admissions CRM system is kept up to date and accurate at all times
- To organise and manage individual visits to the school by prospective families and international agents
- To represent the school at recruitment events held at the school, as well as 3rd party events held across the UK and internationally
- To work closely with the specialist visa lawyers to oversee the Tier 4 visa application process for international students
- To undertake meticulous organisation of international recruitment trips
Key Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience and qualities:
- Experience of working in a targets driven environment
- Ability to analyse and disseminate sales figures
- Ability to think and act strategically as well as operationally
- Previous experience in a similar role within the independent schools sectors
- Experience of managing and motivating sales / admissions staff
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Excellent front of house skills
- Persuasive communication skills (telephone, face to face and written)
- Exceptional administration, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work under own initiative
- An empathy for / understanding of the education sector
- Willingness to undertake international travel on behalf of the organisation
FANTASTIC opportunity! Email your CV today!