We now have a vacancy available for an Assistant Management Accountant with our growing client based in Thirsk. This is a permanent role and you will report directly to the Management Accountant where you will support and assist in the delivery of finance and accounts services onsite. This is an ideal opportunity for someone wishing to progress in their career as the business grows!
Both part qualified and qualified applicants will be considered. If part qualified financial support may be offered to support in studies.
- Purchase, Sales and Nominal ledger postings and reconciliations
- Credit control and Debtor Chasing
- Multi-Currency Banking, Cash Posting, Direct Debit collections, BACS payments and reconciliations
- Experience assisting with monthly Management Accounts
- Calculating and Posting of Month End Journals
- VAT and Intrastat returns
- Accounts reconciliation and analysis
- Assist in the organising, preparation and valuation of physical stock take and regular cycle counts including investigating stock variances
- Intrastat reporting to Customs
- Assisting with the annual audit
- Project work
- Have previous experience in a finance or accounting position
- Qualified to a minimum AAT level 3 or similar
- Strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious attitude and a willingness to learn
- Strong IT Skills in particular Excel at Advanced level
Salary £25,000 – £30,000 plus study support if applicable on top of other great benefits.