Impression Recruitment have taken on a FANTASTIC new role for a Bid Manager working for a respected and established business in Harrogate. Our client, a leader in their field, are looking for a hardworking, logical and efficient person to manage their entire bid process from point of tender through to contract closure. This position will suit a candidate with experience of working on bids ideally within the public sector.
- Act as the first point of call for all internal and external procurement services
- Manage and examine all tender portals maintaining communication with management to review any new and existing opportunities
- Ensuring all relevant information is received and inputted throughout all stages of a bid
- Taking responsibility and ownership of all relevant bid documentation (PQQ’s, Rfp / ITT)
- Work closely with a variety of colleagues to ensure to that each stage of a bid is completed in the correct timeframe
- Complete all relevant bid paperwork and framework liaising with internal departments where required
- Updating database with the correct information and data
- Work in line with company processes and guidelines to ensure sign off is achieved at each stage of a bid
- Submitting bids on time and through the appropriate resources
- Liaise with relevant departments to arrange meetings, demo’s and site visits
- Ensure all bid proposals are formatted correctly
- Monitoring all bids throughout the process providing weekly reports on status
- Attend internal and external meetings when required
- Ad-hoc administration tasks as required
In return our client is offering a salary of between £35,000 – £45,000 per annum along with a top benefits package and a modern, open plan office environment with a supportive team.