FABULOUS opportunity to join market leading company. Our prestigious client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join them.
DUTIES/REMIT OF THE ROLE:
• Establish a collection of business analysis techniques, practices and skills which can be deployed selectively to support projects and programmes.
• Enhance our approach so that it more efficiently accommodates change, focuses on delivering value and emphasise stakeholder management including Network Members, ensuring that Scheme Governance, regulatory requirements and legislation are adhered to.
• Works across the Organisation to create and maintain models that define requirements including people, processes and technology required to meet business objectives
• Drive effective business solutions, works with business stakeholders to define appropriate solutions.
• Conduct research to determine if solutions to business requirements currently exist within or outside the wider Scheme, and if not, whether new solutions are available.
• Support project definition, organisation and monitoring.
• Consider requirements submitted by business stakeholders and propose solution recommendations with supporting rationale.
• Construct and write highly professional, maintainable and understandable specifications and process documentation.
• Analyse, manipulate and interpret data to provide best practice reporting inline with business processes and governance.
• A minimum of 4 years actively working in business analysis (demonstrable)
• Practical and demonstrable stakeholder management skills across all levels of business.
• Track record in planning activities and coordinating resources to achieve an outcome
• Proven experience in business analysis techniques, analysing data, modelling processes, drawing conclusions and presenting information clearly
• Knowledge in managing business change and business readiness
• Understanding of waterfall project management framework
• Understanding of Prince2 Methodology
• Knowledge of process mapping techniques
• Payments industry experience
Email your CV today!!!