FANTASTIC opportunity to work as part of the busy IT and Change Team as the Business Improvements Co-ordinator. Reporting into the Business Improvement Team Leader, the Business Improvements Co-ordinator will support the BI team in driving a culture of continuous improvement.
The role itself comprises of the following key work streams:
– Process & Journey analysis: Carrying out a variety of analysis activities including Process mapping, Customer Journey Mapping, Impact Assessments, Root Cause Analysis utilising quantitative and qualitative data to drive decisions, presenting your findings in a format fit for your audience
– Change Delivery: Recommending changes and improvements, Supporting Project managers in identifying deliverable’s, drawing out key information from operational stakeholders to enable the smooth delivery of the project. Identifying and tracking the costs and benefits of your recommendations, then measuring the results to ensure benefits are realised.
– Operational Support: Working closely with all areas of the business to understand operational issues and support them in problem solving. Identifying where business readiness activities are required, producing clear and easy to follow learning guides, briefings and internal comms
– Communication: Bringing the different business/customer touchpoints together to identify issues and problems through workshops, meeting and other engagement activities.
In short – You’ll play a key role in enabling the company to more efficient, effective and being able to deliver a higher level of service to customers – Whilst also being part of an amazing team!
– Completing analysis and investigation on changes raised by operational teams and ensuring these are delivered via the change process
– Keeping sponsors and stakeholders engaged with status of improvements and analysis being carried out
– Identifying and facilitating the creation of learning guides with operational teams and ensuring these are published on the companies central database
– Completing documentation of business process through maps and guides, ensuring these are stored centrally with the sign off of owners and operators.
– Ensure that controls on processes are identified and implemented with teams and shared with relevant compliance teams for internal audit.
– Identifying, co-ordinating and in some cases carrying out business readiness activities such as briefings, training and internal and external communications which will support the smooth delivery of change.
– Support the facilitation of small change prioritisation
– Support the delivery of projects within working with the Project Manager to keep the project on track and deliver required business engagement and analysis
– Quantify benefits of issues/problems being analysed and measure once improved to realise benefits
– Excellent communication skills at all levels of the business
– Excellent analytical skills
– Change Delivery experience
– Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
– Ability to work independently
If you’d like to apply for this great role, email your CV today!!! Brilliant opportunity and great career progression!