Our highly successful and growing client is seeking a talented candidate to join their Supply Chain as Buyer Administrator.
You will be a real team player with a positive attitude, hands on approach with excellent communication and listening skills , methodical by nature and a keen eye for detail. Strong admin skills and competent using Excel and MS office on a daily basis.
Working closely with the Product Team and the suppliers in Europe and the Far East, you will manage all aspects of production from the moment the orders are placed, to signing them off for shipment to the warehouses across the world. You will play a crucial part in ensuring all of the products meet the set high standards of quality, acting as the company eyes and ears when it comes to the supply chain and maintaining the great supplier relationships.
This role will be suitable for someone experienced in working in a fast-paced environment, with an ability to manage multiple workstreams and successfully meet deadlines without sacrificing the quality of work being delivered.
Top 3 must haves:
- Excellent organisational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to manage a large and varied workload
- A strong work ethic and persistent nature
- Management of all aspects of the production process.
- Quality control during and after production.
- Daily communication with the suppliers in the Far East.
- Management of delivery of all product packaging and instructions.
- Signing off supplier invoices for payment.
- Ownership of all product data, acting as the ‘product champion’ to the wider business.
- Product support for photoshoots.
- A highly organised but flexible approach to working within a fast paced and fluid environment, with proven time management skills.
- A proven ability to self-motivate and show full commitment to any task undertaken.
- Some administration, retail and/or customer service experience
- A passion for delivering high quality work, and a real sense of pride and care in what they do.
- The ability to be in the office regularly and often at short notice.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work confidently with various departments across the business.
- Experience with Excel and MS Office generally.
Sound like the new role for you? Email your CV today!