OUTSTANDING opportunity to join our well established and innovative client based at their HQ in Thirsk. We are super excited to be supporting this amazing brand in their search for a Cloud Solutions Engineer.
Our client is seeking for the right applicant to build upon an already successful cloud migration strategy, ensuring maximum benefit from the available cloud technologies supporting productivity, mobility and security internally and externally.
Responsibilities to include:
- Join and work as a member of an established multi-disciplinary engineering team
- Review the company’s Cloud IT estate and establish a roadmap of improvements and upgrades
- Collaborate with team member to deliver on plan whilst working with Head of Operation to agree priorities
- Acting as a Microsoft 365 expert to support company’s sales opportunities through the sales and solutions team
- Perform customer roll-outs post sale and hand over to the support teams
- Develop and implement tools to automate roll out processes
- Confident individual with experience in dealing with stakeholders
- Established in a technical role supporting Microsoft 365 products and services
- Solutions driven lateral thinker
- Established track record in implementing Microsoft cloud applications and migration strategies for customers
- Experience in implementing and managing cloud security policies and information protection
- Experience of Mobile device deployment and management using Microsoft Intune and Autopilot
- Track record in evolving cloud strategies to adapt to changing security and productivity needs
- Ideally to have the below qualifications:
- Exam MS-101: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- Exam MS-500: Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- Exam MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
Salary offering – £35,000 – £42,000, plus fantastic company culture and benefits.