New opportunity available to now join a leading legal team who have offices throughout the North East. Our client is now looking to appoint a Conveyancing Legal Secretary as additional support to their Property Department on a full time, permanent basis.
In the role you will:
- Update the case management system on a daily basis including inputting information, uploading correspondence and documentation and attaching emails
- Assisting with general administration such as scanning, photocopying etc.
- Transcription of dictation
- Diary Management
- Preparation of client documents
- Communicating with clients and third parties in person and on the telephone
To be considered you will need to:
- Possess a good level of experience of Residential Conveyancing
- Outstanding levels of communication
- PC literate and previous exposure to bespoke systems
- Possess all round experience of typing and transcription skills
- Be familiar liaising with lenders panels
- Have the ability to manage your workload with great efficiency and effectiveness
You will work Monday – Friday, 35 hours per week and in return receive a salary of £18,000 – £19,000 per annum.
Great opportunity to join a professional team!