IMPRESSION RECRUITMENT ARE DELIGHTED TO HAVE FILLED THIS VACANCY
We are proud to be working with a multi-disciplinary legal practice in Guisborough, who operate with a loyal client base both on a local and national scale. Our client is proactively seeking a Conveyancing Legal Secretary to join them who possess previous experience.
- Dealing with enquiries from clients via email and respond within set SLA.
- Provide administrative support to the department.
- Monitor incoming telephone and visitor enquiries.
- Undertake photocopying, scanning and formatting of documents.
- Ensure client records/files are kept up to date and respect the confidentiality of all data.
- Liaise internally with regard to searches, AML searches, contract documents and SDLT form, together with the progression of the file etc.
- Dealing with enquiries from third parties via email, fax and letter.
- Dealing with fee processes and quotes.
- Co-ordinate appointments with clients and third parties.
Skills required to be success in this role:
- Previous experience working within a Conveyancing department
- Enjoy working as part of a professional team
- Outstanding co-ordination and communication skills with both internal and external parties.
- Previous use of Microsoft Office
- Act with absolute professionalism
Salary between £17,000 – £20,000 per annum dependent on experience.