Our client based in Stockton-on-Tees are a leader in their specialism and are now seeking a Credit Controller to cover cash collection/credit control and accounting duties. You will be an individual with strong communication skills with the ability to establish rapport with clients to recover outstanding debts.
- Cash collection and reconciliation of accounts
- Communicating with customers on all levels and agreeing ways forward
- Liaising with others to solve credit disputes
- Issuing reminders, allocating cash and updating accounts
- General administrative duties and ad-hoc tasks
- Knowledge/experience of credit control
- Strong communicator
- Time efficient with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Knowledge of Sage desirable
- Cash allocation experience desirable
To be successful within this role you will have experience of working within Credit Control or an Accounts environment. In return you will receive a salary of £20,250 per annum plus benefits. Working Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5pm, finishing at 4.30pm on Fridays with 1 hour for lunch.
Apply today to learn more!