Impression Recruitment are currently working with an exciting, dynamic business who are seeking a Credit Controller to join their team in Harrogate on a permanent basis! This is an excellent opportunity for an established finance professional who has credit control experience, specifically working with debit notes. You will be a key part of a thriving business, so this isn’t an opportunity to be missed!
- Chasing customers for overdue payments
- Working with sales teams to reduce overdue debt
- Chasing and resolving debit notes on customers’ accounts
- Releasing “On Hold” orders and checking customers credit limits
- Monitoring and tidying customers accounts, by the means of allocation on a monthly basis
- Running and sending customer statements and dealing with any queries that might arise
- Reporting on and analysing overdue debt on a monthly basis
- Proficient IT skill, specifically in Microsoft Excel
- Previous credit control experience, specifically working with debit notes
- Effective communicator and excellent customer service skills
- A team player, but has the ability to use their initiative and effectively manage their workload
- Proactive attitude and eager to learn
- Experience with Sage 200 is preferable but not essential
In return you will receive a salary of £22,000 per annum along with an excellent benefits package and a great working environment. Initially you will be working remotely until the office reopens, working hours are Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
Sound good? APPLY TODAY!