IMPRESSION RECRUITMENT HAVE NOW SUCCESSFULLY FILLED THIS VACANCY
FANTASTIC new role at expanding and highly successful Harrogate company. Working in the busy Helpdesk Team as Customer Helpdesk Advisor, you will assist in managing and coordinating the compliance requirements of each client in the portfolio.
This will involve liaising with clients, suppliers and third-party vendors.
To be the first point of contact for the clients, either via the phone or email.
- Log all requests onto the in-house system.
- Liaise with suppliers and in-house handymen to ensure completion of works.
- Chase above where needed
- Work with finance team to ensure match up between work orders and PO’s.
- Manage both reactive and planned works through to completion.
- Follow up on planned maintenance to arrange times and access and feed this back to the appointed third party contractor.
- To manage the compliance safety database and highlight shortfalls – and arrange with third party vendors to rectify the shortfall.
- Ensuring complaints are escalated to the appropriate manager.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reports and statistics in line with SLAs requirements and also senior management team.
- First point of contact for third party vendors regarding operation issues.
Excellent opportunity for a highly organised and experienced customer service candidate to utilise your skills and be part of this great company!
Starting salary range on offer of £19,000 – £21,000 per annum.