** IMPRESSION RECRUITMENT HAVE NOW SUCCESSFULLY FILLED THIS ROLE**
Our exclusive client is looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Administrator into their busy sales and customer service office.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Processing a high volume of product orders
- Ensuring all client back orders are completed
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date
- Contacting a regular client base to ensure smooth customer service
- Supporting the external sales team with quoting, quote chasers and client actions to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Taking phone calls from customers, answering their questions and queries with accuracy and enthusiasm
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails
Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience within an office based customer service/administration role.
- Exceptional organisational skills and ability to multitask.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Great communication skills, particularly on the telephone.
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
- Must be detail oriented and a fast learner.
Fun, friendly and supportive office environment seeking similar people to join them!
Sound like the new role for you!? Apply today!