We now have an available opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to work with a recognised premium manufacturer who are fast growing, innovative and operate on an international scale based out of their offices in Thirsk! Our client would like to secure someone who has ideally similar experience to the duties below with a can-do attitude and proven experience meeting deadlines with success.
Duties to include:
- Actioning any incoming phone calls and deal with them accordingly
- Taking orders / enquiries over the phone from both internal and external parties and inputting these orders onto the system
- Set up new customer accounts and updating where appropriate with additional information
- Inputting data onto system for production team
- Regularly liaise with third parties request bespoke and detailed information
- Assisting in all aspects of day to day administrative tasks and maintenance of administrative systems, policies and procedures to enable the company to operate effectively and efficiently to provide high level administrative support.
- Maintains stock and orders office supplies as needed
- Manging various booking requests for conference space internally, hotel bookings for any team members and any follow on requirements to these request.
- Act as the professional and friendly face of the business when any visitors arrive onsite
Skills and abilities:
- Outstanding ability to build rapport and communicate effectively
- Strong practical organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Previous knowledge of learning new systems but overall good working IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Fantastic work ethic
Salary offering of up to £25,000 per annum working Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
Great opportunity that wont be available for long!