**IMPRESSION HAVE NOW FILLED THIS VACANCY **
FANTASTIC opportunity to join a prestigious and highly successful company as Logistics Co-ordinator.
Starting ASAP to cover a minimum of 6 months maternity leave with the potential of other permanent opportunities on offer within the business.
Manage the client’s expectations throughout the procurement process.
- Liaise with all departments ensuring that the client’s needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Review order progress for immediate orders due for the next two weeks to capture any delays, fabrication issues or supplier issues that could affect the lead time.
- Troubleshoot where necessary ensuring that issues are dealt with in a timely manner. Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and updates on Navision.
- Monitor payment balances to coordinate deliveries. Once goods have been packed collect the outstanding balance to allow for timely delivery.
- Provide weekly order despatch projection figures to the Financial Director with cash forecast.
- Improve processes and procedures in support of organisational goals, communicate information to other departments filtered for management.
- Analyse trends and patterns using KPI’S for continuous improvement and ensure the success of the Customer Service department.
- Meet the demands of the Supply Chain and Logistical procedures through timely completion of all delivery paperwork.
- Ensure that the goods are ready for daily despatch through the nominated carriers and that their systems are followed to allow detailed tracking and accurate records are maintained.
- Ensure that all internal policies are adhered to and administration is kept up to date.
A desire to exceed customer expectations
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Problem solving attitude and attention to detail
- Use KPIs to drive efficiency
- Demonstrate good numeracy skills
- Good understanding of IT systems and ability to use PowerPoint, Excel and other key presentational programmes
- Clear focus on delivery and willingness to assist others during busy periods
Taking CVs NOW for this lovely new role. Apply TODAY!