A fantastic opportunity to join an evolving team in Guiseley as Customer Service Manager for a well established and accredited business offering services to the general public.
Due to movement internally our client is now seeking an experienced Customer Service Manager to lead a team of 8.
You will need to be confident in your ability to manage an existing team and possess the skills to provide a 5* service to all customers.
Duties will include:
• Provide guidance and strong leadership to the existing customer service team.
• Work in collaboration with internal departments dealing with various queries, projects, updates etc ensuring the customer is at the forefront of all decisions made.
• Take a proactive attitude towards maintaining, developing and creating processes and controls to ensure that the risk is effectively managed and the customer journey is second to none.
• Ensure business service level agreements and key KPIs are met as a team.
• Ability to influence effective performance through solid leadership and communication.
• Confidently acting as an ambassador for the team both internally and externally.
• Oversee and partake in the resolution of complaints.
• Minimum 2 years team leader/ management experience in a customer service environment
• Experience of performance management
• Ability to demonstrate the skills to meet deadlines and SLAs
• Be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the management of risk and conduct
• Experience of driving continuous improvement activity
• Resilience and accuracy in a very fast paced environment
The role offers a starting salary up to £30,000 with great working hours Monday – Friday. Apply TODAY!