BRAND NEW DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE role now available with one of our specialist clients. Our client currently has an opportunity for an engaging digital marketer who enjoys forming effective communication material.
• Development of marketing and communications plans to support the organisations strategic objectives.
• Produce internal and external communications.
• Updating the company’s website: posting listings, events, publications, news items, videos, creating banners etc., ensuring content is relevant and up to date.
• Develop and maintain the company blog.
• Maintain and develop the CRM system in respect of relevant marketing and events information.
• Develop recruitment advertising on behalf of the business, ensuring that the appropriate message is delivered.
• Ensure all branding is consistent throughout all communication.
• Adobe Creative Suite knowledge
• Understanding in photo/video editing, web design principles and branding
• Experience in content production and blog writing
• Ideally experience in website design or content management
• Previous experience of events planning
• Fantastic grammar and numeracy
• A can-do attitude
This role offers a salary between £22,000 – £27,000 alongside great working hours and a fantastic office environment. An opportunity to really make an impact!