Fabricator now required to join one of our clients in Knaresborough. This role is considered an extremely important cog in their operation, therefore they are looking for someone to maintain high standards of work and an individual that enjoys working in a challenging and fast based environment.
You will work closely with an established team to ensure maximum productivity and effectiveness to the business’ operation and tasks are likely to include:
- Operate machinery to cut various products
- Meet the demands of the fabrication process, maintaining high product presentation standards.
- Ensure that the goods are ready for daily dispatch.
- Pack products and use FLT to move and load goods.
- Maintain good working relationships with wider team.
Our client would consider:
- Previous practical experience such as warehouse, production or trade/ manual role
- Previous fabrication experience – desirable
- FLT licence – desirable
- An individual who enjoys practical work
- Ability to learn with ease
- High attention to detail
- Team player
You will be required to work Monday to Friday and in return will receive a salary of £20,000 – £22,000 per annum.
Immediate start available!