LEADING Harrogate company within their sector, now seeking a Facilities Coordinator to fulfil a new role introduced by the business. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to work with a business that prides themselves on a sustainable and focused service delivery.
Duties to include:
- Supervise the day to day support services provided by the existing helpdesk team ensuring client satisfaction.
- Ensure all SLAs are monitored, reviewed and maintained.
- Take responsibility for the administration of Health & Safety policies and procedures, plus contractual compliance review.
- Primary contact for clients ensuring regular proactive communication.
- Collate and analyse company data to provide further insight that can be distributed internally to produce strategy with a key focus on continual service improvement.
- Develop positive working relationships with clients, local management and service providers.
- Promptly action any raised concerns or problems that may occur and ensure internal team members of relevance are notified.
- Provide support where required to senior management.
- Previous working experience within an FM environment
- Advanced Excel skills – Vlookup & Pivot Tables
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Analytical focus
- Enjoy problem solving
- Ability to deliver outstanding client satisfaction
Salary £25,000 – £30,000 plus company benefits
Outstanding opportunity, APPLY TODAY!