FANTASTIC newly created role as Facilities & Office Manager, our client is seeking a bright energetic individual who will become the lynchpin of the office, the glue that binds everyone together and the first person that staff turn to if they have an issue. Due to the variety of this role and the demands of a busy and sizeable office they are looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on, highly organised individual who is an expert multi-tasker, solution provider and great all-rounder with a proactive nature.
The role is full of diversity, meaning that no two days will ever be the same but the goals are to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and safety.
• Maintaining a high standard of housekeeping of the office, managing the cleaning contractors and our Handy-worker on efficient repair of any faults as required and liaising closely with counterparts in the wider Group
• Driving the creative design and implementation of office interior improvements
• Promoting and upholding the company values throughout the office
• Supporting the events team with planning in-house office communication sessions and social events
• Ordering stationery, office equipment and other supplies and managing supplier accounts, negotiating appropriately and balancing office budgets
• Assisting with the coordination of visitors, arranging visitor parking, catering and helping host as required
• Controlling access to the building and supporting HR with the onboarding of new starters and the processing of leavers
• Taking deliveries, sorting incoming and outgoing post and answering the reception phone
• Ensuring a safe and compliant working environment: being the main point of contact for Health and Safety matters including accident reporting, regular security and fire alarm system checks and associate record keeping, being the designated Fire Warden, managing the First Aiders and other tasks in accordance with the company’s Health and Safety policy
• Proven experience as an Office manager or Administrative assistant
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Natural relationship builder internally and externally
• Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
• A creative thinker with the ability to suggest improvements
• A good working knowledge of Health and Safety in an office environment
• Fire Warden/Trained First Aider/DSE Assessor/IOSH
Sound like the new role for you? Email your CV today! This role won’t be around for long!!!