An opportunity has become available for a Field Sales Representative to join a business seeing great growth in their sector having established themselves over 10 years ago. This is a home based role with regular travel out in field meeting clients face to face.
The business specialises in creating specialist lead-generating websites by creating innovative ways to allow their clients to source new customers in what is seen as a very competitive market.
Duties to include:
- Continually and proactively seek new business opportunities via various sources and progress to confirming appointments with potential new clients.
- Visit client to gather accurate information and to discuss the customer’s requirements.
- Create a solution which meets the client’s requirements and to progress the opportunity through to a quotation.
- Submit the quotation to the client within a pre-agreed time frame.
- To contact the customer to ensure that the quotation meets their requirements and to convert the quotations into orders secured.
This exciting opportunity would suit an ambitious, energetic and outgoing individual who is looking to work to drive growth within a rapidly expanding company.
Candidates should be able to develop strong & effective business relationships with a variety of decision makers within the Garage/Motor Services channel, including business owner/managers and Channel Partner representatives. An understanding of the sales process is vital – candidates should currently be in a sales role, with field sales experience.
Candidates with the experience, resilience, persistence and track record can expect a basic salary of £20,000 plus an uncapped bonus scheme, however realistic expectations within your first 12 months would be £10,000. The business will expense mileage so full driving licence and access to own vehicle is essential to be considered.