RARE opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to join a long standing, highly successful Harrogate based manufacturing business! This company has been established for just over 25 years, and in that time they have expanded and grown significantly, and are now a market leader in their field, across the UK.
The business have head offices based in Harrogate, and is now looking to hire a Finance Manager to report directly to the MD, and take full responsibility for the management accounts for the business.
The role will oversee a small accounts functions and reporting to the MD, will be responsible for the following key duties:
• Full Preparation of monthly management accounts
• Overseeing sales and purchase ledger
• Weekly and monthly reporting
• Accruals and prepayments
• Posting journals
• Weekly Cash flow
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Liaising with auditors and assisting the finance team in other areas as required.
The successful candidate will:
• Be ACCA/CIMA Qualified, or be qualified by experience – Essential
• Have previous manufacturing experience – Essential
• Have a minimum of 5 years experience within a management accounts role – Essential
• Have previous experience of managing or overseeing a team – Essential
• On site parking and accessible by public transport
• Reporting directly to the MD
• Fantastic working environment in Harrogate
• 25 days holiday and other benefits
• Flexible start and finish times
Sound like the new career for you? Email your CV today!