A fantastic opportunity has now arisen to work with a well-regarded and prestige brand based in Knaresborough. Our client is currently seeking a Graduate Account Manager to join their existing and expanding team. The role offers someone great scope and potential earnings, whilst also offering the opportunity work with an established portfolio of clients. We’re looking for motivated and professional individuals who also possess bags of natural energy to build and nurture relationships, whilst simultaneously driving sales of company products.
As the successful Graduate Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Building your client list through both existing and new enquiries
- Display effective account management
- Build a strong relationship with clients to support all their requirements
- Working to a structured sales process with individual KPIs, you will use your natural sales skills to consistently deliver the best value to the clients
- Offering a 5-star experience to drive customer retention and referral opportunities
- Pro-actively seeking all sales opportunities and achieving monthly sales targets
- Working within a tight knit and results driven team
- Be either a recent graduate seeking first sales/ account management opportunity or possess previous sales, business development or account management experience
- Have a driven and proactive approach
- A desire to succeed and surpass expectations
As the Graduate Account Manager you will enjoy a basic salary offering of £18,000 and an extremely realistic OTE around £30,000 – £40,000 within your first 2 years. In addition, you will also be eligible to a company pension scheme, 32 days annual leave including bank holidays which increases with length of service, Perkbox benefits and regular social events.
If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to hear from you!