Are you an ambitious graduate with a HR or Analyst focus? If so, we have a great new role available working with an industry leader in Thirsk who are eagerly looking to appoint a Graduate HR Analyst. Within the role you will join an established HR Shared Services team and will gain the opportunity to learn from a team of dedicated professionals.
As Graduate HR Analyst your duties will include:
- Producing and presenting data to inform the business of key HR and recruitment trends, extracting people data from the HR and recruitment systems to provide meaningful and usable reports that are presented in an easy to understand manner.
- Work with the HR Leadership team to develop relevant reporting and KPI’s through providing data insights to the wider HR team to support the various business functions across the group.
- Take an active role in housekeeping, background maintenance and auditing of the HR system (Zellis ResourceLink) and recruitment and onboarding system (Networx).
- A genuine passion for data
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Any previous experience working within a Data Analyst or in an Information Systems background would be desirable.
- Understanding of Microsoft BI reporting and functionality would also be desirable
- Proactive approach to workload
- Dedicated attitude
As Graduate HR Analyst you will work Monday to Thursday 8:30am – 5:15pm and enjoy an early finish on a Friday 8:30pm – 3:00pm. The role offers a salary up to £27,000 per annum plus a great benefits package
Does this sound like this could be a new and exciting opportunity for you? Apply today!