Our client based in Thirsk is seeing an experienced SHE Trainer to join their team. In this role you will carry out a variety of SHE/plant & machinery training courses in addition to Vocational competency assessments including overhead crane, forklift truck, abrasive wheels and manual handling.
Main duties of the role will include:
· Delivering SHE training/plant & equipment courses across the group
· Assess vocational engineering construction qualifications i.e. steel erectors, welder & platers
· Create and update current training courses ensuring they meet the relevant criteria.
· Help to maintain electronic and paper-based training files.
To be successful in this role you should…
· Have appropriate knowledge of current H&S legislation.
· Be Flexible and happy to work across company sites.
· Be able to deliver memorable and informative training courses to a range of people.
· Have experience of construction, steel fabrication & erection.
· Be able to prioritise and organise work efficiently.
It would be advantageous if you…
· Hold a Health & Safety qualification, preferably NEBOSH.
· Hold a teaching and or training qualification i.e. PTLLS/AET.
· Hold an Assessor or Internal Quality Assurer qualification, D32-33 – A1/V1 – TAQA.
· Be a registered NOCN / ProQual/ECITB assessor.
· Be RTITB & IPAF/plant instructor.
· Hold current CSCS/CPCS
If you have the necessary skills and experience, this could be the new role for you!