Impression Recruitment are pleased to be working with a leading employer in their industry who operate on a global scale. They now have an exciting and versatile opportunity for an individual to join them in the capacity of HR & Administration Coordinator.
Duties are to include:
- Respond to HR related enquiries or requests.
- Maintain accurate, confidential HR records.
- Assist and coordinate training sessions and also update company and employee training records to include copies of certificates.
- Conduct the recruitment process and be part of identifying candidates, shortlisting, booking interviews, performing reference checks, performing DBS checks and other admin related activities. This will also involve onboarding and inducting new employees.
- Assist with the completion of back to work documents /sickness records and absence reporting to ensure that accurate records are maintained, and the correct procedures are followed within the company.
- Conduct and analyse exit interviews along with coordinating the leavers exit checklist.
- Undertake driver licensing checks to ensure that company car drivers are legally compliant.
- Monitor, analyse and assist with the implementation of regulatory law changes and updates.
- Assist with regular reviews of HR policies, procedures, and the company employee handbook to ensure that they remain fit for purpose.
- Participate in any HR projects that are being driven by the department.
- Answer incoming calls and filter to colleagues as appropriate, logging necessary information on internal system.
- Meet and greet visitors to the office and oversee the signing in and out process to also ensure visitors are aware of health and safety rules.
- Order and manage equipment and office stock levels for the company to ensure that all staff have necessary equipment required for their role.
- Coordinate the maintenance of office equipment (printers, phones, IT equipment).
- Coordinate company social events such as Christmas, team building, special occasions.
- Assist with issues re maintenance and activity re the company vehicles fleet.
- Work in line with the company’s practices and standards always ensuring adherence and potential development re ways of working.
- Previous administration experience – Essential
- Previous work experience within HR function or to have covered HR aspects in previous role – Essential
- Highly computer literate to include MS Office
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise various tasks
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- A proactive approach
This is a super varied role and will enable the right candidate to become a true asset to the organisation in various fields.
Salary up to £25,000 plus company benefits.