FABULOUS new role at successful company as HR Business Partner.
The main purpose of this role is to provide an operational, proactive, HR support and advisory service to identified key stakeholders in line with the HR people plan.
- Working with Leadership Teams compile and manage the Site People Plan to support increased business performance.
- Working with the wider HR Team and internal stakeholders identify areas for Policy/process development to maximise business performance. Owning and managing policy development as required.
- Management of disciplinary and grievance cases, working with Investigating, Hearing and Line Managers to provide policy support and advice.
- Monitoring of Site absence levels, and in conjunction with SHE and Line Managers identifying trends and issues and proposing future actions to remedy.
- Understanding future business needs to effectively track site headcount and in conjunction with the Recruitment and Shared Service Teams assisting recruiting managers with job description development, authorisation to recruit, interview process and offer.
- Working closely with the HRIS and Data team to provide accurate people data with appropriate analysis and recommendations to internal stakeholders.
- Support the Learning and Development Team to formulate Site training needs and associated delivery plan.
- Coaching line managers and leaders as required ensuring they feel supported in any people related decision making / process
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with the Trade Union Representatives managing regular Company Trade Union meetings, manage local consultations including the annual pay review.
- Working as part of the HR Delivery team to ensure economies of scale are capitalised on across the group in relation to HR practices
- Effectively communicate HR policy and practices in line with team standards and expectations
- Support the roll out of group wide HR changes for example self-service, new approaches to performance reviews or succession
- Working with the Head of Reward ensure new roles are fairly and effectively evaluated and grade drift is managed.
- Strong generalist HR background with proven track record of delivering an effective HR advisory service within a fast-paced environment.
- Relationship building skills with the ability to communicate and liaise at all levels.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Pragmatic, best fit approach to HR
- Good commercial understanding.
- Able to work as part of a wider HR team.
- Good problem solving and decision making.
- Ability to listen to and balance the needs of the employees/ Group.
- Comfortable in providing feedback and positively challenges.
- Ability to successfully manage change and deal with ambiguity.
- Excellent organisation and coordination skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office computer skills.
- Customer focussed and sees all staff as potential customers.
- Ability to coach and guide managers and leaders
- CIPD qualification Level 7 or equivalent experience in a similar role.
- CIPD Associate level membership.
- Degree level educated in any discipline or equivalent on the job experience.
- 5 years + experience of a generalist HR service to a business of similar size and complexity.
- Exposure within the FMCG, distribution or construction industries.
- Good working knowledge of employment law.
- Experience of working in a multi-site organisation.
- Experience of providing HR support in a Trade Unionised environment.
Sound like the new role for you? Apply today!