My client, a leading IT company based in Harrogate is seeking an Internal Sales Executive to join their extremely busy and professional team.
They have annualised revenues in excess of £100million, more than 500 highly skilled employees serving over 2000 customers across the UK.
The role requires the Internal Sales Executive to maintain and develop existing and new customer relationships by telephone, to ensure orders / contracts are renewed. The company will provide the necessary product knowledge as part of an ongoing training and support programme.
Duties will include, but are not restricted to the following –
– Developing existing and new business relationships, either from leads generated personally or by the Marketing team, primarily by being proactive in relation to follow up telephone calls
– Building and maintaining a contact base of customer contacts
– Profiling customers to understand who makes decisions on contract renewals and what other opportunities there could be for Products and Services
– Preparing configurations/quotes for customers and processing/progressing orders
– Working to achieve both individual and team targets (agreed) within budgetary constraints
– Producing sales forecast reports and statistics, as required by your manager
– Managing the accounts internally
– Assisting with customer queries and problems
– Liaising with all appropriate contacts both internally and externally to ensure that negotiations/deals progress smoothly.
– Keeping abreast of all new technologies and services
– Adhering to procedures and completing necessary documentation
– Hosting customers and visiting customers as and when required
– Carrying out general administration duties: inputting orders, spreadsheets etc as required
The ideal candidate will be a bright and enthusiastic individual who is dedicated to achieving high standards and has an ambition to progress into external sales.
They will also preferably have the following skills, attributes and experience:
– Target Orientated
– Must be a strong team player
– Highly motivated, with a pro-active approach to their workload
– Be able to work on their own initiative
– Intelligent and keen to learn new skills
– Enthusiastic with a confident personality
– Has an understanding of the sales process and the importance of customers
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in order to be able to liaise with internal contacts at all levels
– Effective use of the telephone and Microsoft Office packages – including email, word, excel, PowerPoint etc.
– Ability to work under pressure
– Good attention to detail
– Good sense of humour
FANTASTIC opportunity to join one a global company who really looks after their staff! Email your CV today!!!