An AMAZING opportunity has arisen with one of our respected clients as an IT Support Assistant working in their Harrogate office. They are currently looking for a driven and hardworking individual who has a passion for technology and who is looking to either kickstart or further develop their career within IT.
- Installing and configuring a variety of hardware, software and other technologies
- Planning and performing maintenance upgrades
- Setting up accounts on MS Active Directory
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving faults and issues
- Solving password issues
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts
- Responding to and dealing with breakdown calls
- Liaising with members of staff in order to deal with or diagnose issues
- Logging and processing support calls via phone or email
- Maintain internal records and management of stock/supplies
Qualifications or Experience Required
Our client will consider candidates without experience but who have a genuine passion for IT which will be reflected in a school, college or university qualification. It is essential you can demonstrate an eager interest in solving technical issues either through activities you have completed or previous work experience.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to deal with people at all levels
- Strong communications skills
In return our client is offering a salary between £17,000 to £19,000. If you have an eager attitude towards IT and are looking to secure a new position working for a vibrant and forward thinking company, this is the role for you!
SEND YOUR CV TO US TODAY!