Impression Recruitment are working on an exciting opportunity to join our client based in Darlington as IT Support Technician – 1st Line. You will be working in a small but experienced IT support team, covering a range of tasks which will involve working both internally and externally, therefore you will need a full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
- Supporting desktop and laptop users in a windows domain environment
- Configuring Laptops, Desktops and mobile devices ready for onsite installation
- Provide first line support via a help-desk ticketing system and first line telephone support
- Be involved in projects covering areas such as; security, communications, migrations, as well as Office 365 and Azure subscriptions, exchange and services
- Hardware support
- Previous IT support experience, or recent relevant qualification.
- Hands on experience of supporting Microsoft systems
- Positive attitude with great communication skills
- Efficient problem solving skills
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle for work purposes
This is a great opportunity, with an immediate start available for the right candidate to build on their existing technical IT skills and develop their career! The successful candidate in return will receive a salary between £18,000 – £22,000, as well as an excellent benefits package.