Family Legal Secretary role now available for a professional legal firm based in Darlington. The role will involve you working closely with the resident solicitor in their Private Family department. They are looking for someone who enjoys taking a proactive approach and who considers themselves to be an extremely well organised individual.
Duties to include:
- Updating the company’s case management system on a daily basis which will involve upload of documentation, emails, correspondence etc.
- Communicating with clients and third parties in person and on the telephone
- Preparation of Bundles
- Direct dictation
- Diary management
- Making application for public funding
Ideally you will have:
- Previous Legal Secretary experience within Family Law
- Working knowledge of CCMS (Legal Aid Management System for making applications)
- Possess all round experience of typing and transcription skills
- Have an ability to create and administer day to day work efficiently and effectively within this role
You will be required to work Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week with a salary offering of £18,000 – £19,000 per annum.
Immediate start available!