An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an estate agency based in Middlesbrough. Our client is currently seeking a Lettings Administrator with a minimum of 6 months previous estate agency experience. You will operate as the first point of contact for all existing and new customers amongst other duties below:
- Action any enquiries whether that be over phone, email or face to face and pass onto to relevant colleagues
- Various administration assistance which could include, booking viewings on diary management system, responding to email queries, printing/ scanning etc.
- Liaising with various external parties to include maintenance contractors and coordinating relevant work
- Taking payments from tenants and banking of any cash received in line with business processes
- Key management – booking keys in and out
What we are looking for:
- 6 months experience working in property/ estate agency
- Someone who loves dealing with people is a must!
- Excellent communication skills in person, over the phone and via email.
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience working in administration
This is a permanent role working Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week with a salary range between £17,000 – £20,000 per annum dependant on experience.