This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Marketing Co-ordinator to utilise their marketing skills and become part of a creative team.
Our client are leading, professional service providers in the UK, with their head office based in Harrogate. They are passionate about their employees with a big focus on creating a culture where everyone can play an active and valued role to make a difference.
- Provide support in the execution of marketing campaigns.
- Supporting with the creation for digital marketing, around social media, and emails.
- Assist with developing effective marketing and sales campaigns.
- Support with the creation and management of the campaign schedule.
- Create email templates within the marketing automation platform.
- Provide reports on email campaign performance.
- Monitor and manage social channels, interactions, and schedule daily posts.
- Liaise with external partners and agencies supporting the campaign schedule.
- Update and maintain the in-house CRM system.
- Generate reports on marketing and sales metrics.
- Build and maintain productive working relationships with internal teams.
- Demonstrable experience within a marketing team
- Experience with a CRM system is preferred
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident and professional attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Must be a team player
- Quick learner with enthusiasm to learn.
Any necessary training and support will be provided.
Working hours are:
Your working week will be Monday to Friday and will consist of 35.5 hours, however, due to the nature of the role, flexibility may be required.
The salary for the Marketing Co-ordinator is between £20,000 and £25,000.
Make us aware of your interest ASAP!