THESE EXCELLENT ROLES HAVE NOW BEEN FILLED BY IMPRESSION RECRUITMENT
NEW AND EXCLUSIVE ROLES at leading Wetherby company. Working nights (Monday to Thurs 7pm to 7am), full training and induction provided.
1. Pro-active patrolling of machines to identify and correct actual and potential faults
2. Taking up and repairing of breakages
3. Changing of depleted packages
4. Stop machine if faults are seen
5. Perform piece end tasks by stopping machine to comply with:-
a) Instructions on sheet or loom
b) When card is not at the machine
c) When details are posted at the machine
d) When faults are identified at the machine
6. Cut roll, attaching sheet and card, then notify dept head
7. Connect and secure new equipment
8. Enter details on new sheet
9. Zero clocks if required and re-start machine
10. Enter all stoppages on sheet, as they occur
11. Observe and comply with any special instructions posted
You will receive one month’s full training working days (pay £9ph whilst training).
Hours once trained are Monday to Thursday 7pm to 7am and the hourly rate is £11.25-11.56ph. (£23k pa).
Call TOM today on 876303 or email your CV today!