IMPRESSION RECRUITMENT HAVE NOW SUCCESSFULLY FILLED THIS VACANCY
Rare opportunity to join a well respected organisation that operate within their industry with a substantial history. Our client is currently seeking a PA to CEO and Board to supply secretarial and administrative support to CEO, President and Trustees whilst also executing general office support to ensure smooth and efficient running of their Harrogate HQ.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Preparing responses to correspondence, managing phone calls and e-mail traffic, drafting reports, travel and diary management
- Managing the Board meeting requirements and calendar and supporting related activities
- Typing and transcribing minutes of all quarterly meetings
- Arranging meetings and providing diary support for CEO, Board and HQ team
- Liaising with external organisations, agencies and other key stakeholders as required.
- Acting as key ambassador
- Undertaking administrative duties as required to support the HQ management team such as mail outs, research etc.
- Supporting the CEO with commercial opportunities
- Previous PA, EA or Secretarial experience – essential
- Previous experience of dealing with Board Members would be desirable
- High degree of personal and professional integrity and credibility
- Clear, concise and positive communication skills both verbal and written
- Willing and flexible attitude
- Sound knowledge of MS Office
The role offers a salary of up to £30,000 per annum working 37.5 hours a week Monday – Friday, plus other company standard benefits.