Our sought after client in Seacroft is now seeking an Administrator to join their HR team on a temp to perm contract. The role will be offered on a part time basis ideally over a 16 – 24 hour week (2 – 3 days per week).
It is essential that you have excellent IT skills with lots of working knowledge using various computer packages e.g Word, Email, Excel spreadsheets and updating databases.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills.
- Strong administration skills
- Able to take information accurately
- Liaise with senior personnel and colleagues professionally
- Ability to arrange meetings and set appointments
- Be able to input data accurately onto a database as needed
- Excellent telephone manner
- Payroll knowledge would be advantageous
- HR experience would be desirable
The above are just some of the skills and attributes we are looking for, you should also have a positive can-do attitude with flexibility when completing payroll at the end of each month.
Should the role go permanent you will be entitled to the business’ fantastic benefits package which really demonstrates their investment in their team.
Should this sound like the role for you please send your CV today !