FANTASTIC part time role working school hours at well established, successful and expanding business based in Knaresborough.
Due to expansion, they are looking for a PART TIME SALES ADMINISTRATOR to join on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role is to provide support to the office, ensuring all incoming calls are dealt with in a professional and courteous manner.
Key duties include:
• Answering the phone in a professional and timely manner
• Logging customers
• Monitor and distribute items from different mailboxes
• Settlements – requesting and/or distributing settlement quotes and updating of database •Updating spreadsheet information
• Booking travel and accommodation
• Ordering stationery and office supplies
• Organise incoming and outgoing post
• Assist with overflow work when support teams are busy
• Diary management for senior managers
• Order and present lunches for boardroom meetings when requested
You will have similar previous experience i.e. reception, administration, customer service.
You will have excellent communication, time management and accuracy skills.
Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook with the ability to pick up in – house systems quickly.
You will be able to prioritise takes to meet deadlines and manage your own workload.
Please note, you will be sat in their main office building with other employees, not at a standalone reception desk.
If this sounds like the new role for you, email your CV.
PART TIME SCHOOL HOURS – Monday to Friday – 10.00am – 3.00pm, (25 hrs) – £9.00/hour – Knaresborough – Permanent – Parking – 24 days holiday plus bank holidays – auto enrolment pension – Perk Box Scheme.
APPLY NOW and don’t miss this excellent career opportunity!