Our client is seeking a Administrator at their office based in Harrogate. In this role you will assist in managing and coordinating the compliance and cyclical maintenance requirements of our clients’ properties. The successful candidate must be adept in multitasking and be able to perform a wide range of tasks.
As the successful Administrator your duties will include:
- First point of contact for clients, either via the phone or email
- Log and track all planned maintenance events onto the in-house system
- Manage planned works through to completion
- Liaise with contractors/suppliers and in-house handymen
- Chase above where needed to ensure they meet issued KPI’s
- Follow up on all planned maintenance activities
- To manage the compliance safety database and highlight shortfalls
- Ensuring complaints are escalated to the appropriate manager
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reports and statistics
- First point of contact for third party vendors regarding any compliance issues
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must have experience in a busy helpdesk/call centre environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Outlook)
- Knowledge of property services/facilities management preferred, but not essential
- Any trades experience a bonus
To be successful in this Administrator role you will have a keen eye for detail and possess excellent organisational skills. In return you will receive a salary between £19,000 – £21,000 per annum, working 40hrs per week.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity, APPLY TODAY!