TOP HARROGATE EMPLOYER now recruiting for a PROCUREMENT ADMINISTRATOR to join their established team on a permanent basis. We have an amazing opportunity for a willing and capable individual to join one of the largest employers in the Harrogate area.
You will be working as part of an established team responsible for the smooth and efficient running of their procurement administration. Reporting into the Procurement Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring orders have been received by suppliers, obtaining acknowledgements and ensuring details are correct
- Build relationships with suppliers
- Obtaining proof of deliveries and delivery notes from suppliers
- Raising purchase orders
- Process purchase requisitions and enter purchase orders onto Sage.
- Make enquiries, gathering information & complete data entry
- Scanning, filing, and other general office administration duties
- Answering the telephone
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong IT skills particularly in MS Office
- Competent telephone manner
- Ability to deal with detail
- Enjoy prioritising various tasks
A fantastic career opportunity on offer for the right candidate!
A permanent role paying up to £19,000 with great company benefits and full time hours.
Send your CV today to be considered.