Our client has a FANTASTIC opportunity for a mechanically minded individual to join their team as a Production Engineer at their base in Ripon. This is a varied role where you will be manufacturing and repairing their niche products. This is a great opportunity for an individual with an engineering qualification to take the next step in their career.
- Manufacturing products and performing maintenance work where required
- Servicing products in line with industry regulations
- Repairing faulty or damaged products
- Attending site call outs to perform repairs in short timeframes
- Participating in an emergency call out rota when fully trained
- Ensuring all work is produced to the highest of standards
This position will suit an adaptable, detail orientated and hardworking individual who prides themselves in producing high quality work. In return our client is offering an hourly rate of £12.00 p/h with the option of overtime and weekends once fully trained.
Please note a full driving licence is required to be considered for this role.
Sound good? APPLY NOW!