Our client in Catterick Garrison, who is a specialist in their field are seeking a Project Assistant to join them due to continued growth within the business. This is an exciting opportunity to support the department with project co-ordination and administrative tasks.
As the successful Project Assistant your duties will include:
- Co-ordinate relevant project work
- Monitoring project plans and budgets
- Arranging events and meetings
- Project reporting and Mapping work
- Taking minutes and dealing with project partners
- Preparing applications and claims
- Updating databases
- Mapping skills (desirable)
- Qualified by experience or hold relevant project management, environmental, conservation, rural, land or farm management certifications
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills on all levels
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude, with strong organisational skills
- The ability to manage your own workload
To be successful as a Project Assistant you will be a proactive individual and have experience in a similar position or covering similar duties. In return the successful candidate will receive a salary between £20,000 -£23,000, plus benefits, working Monday to Friday.