We are excited to be working with a PRESTIGIOUS company who have an EXCELLENT reputation in their industry and are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator to join their business on a 9-month temporary contract. You will be joining a successful organisation that takes care of its staff ensuring everyone feels like they belong. As a Project Coordinator you will play a key part in coordinating the delivery of vital projects ensuring maximum effectiveness is achieved.
- Ensure all project paperwork and documentation is completed in line with relevant frameworks and policies
- Update the relevant databases with accurate documents and information
- Successfully coordinate relevant project teams and organise schedules
- Record and follow any project actions/decisions made whilst projects are in progress
- Create regular reports on project status
- Assist the production of project presentations when required
- Attend project meetings noting all relevant points
- Support wider project teams in any way possible where required
If you are an organised, adaptable and analytical projects professional then this could be the ideal role for you! In return our client is offering a salary of £25,000 per annum + benefits along with modern offices and a professional working environment.
SEND YOUR CV NOW!