New role as Purchase Ledger Assistant at well established and growing company in Harrogate
Our client is looking for an approachable and confident Purchase Ledger Assistant who will work within their small finance team.
• Extensive Ledger Work
• Entering Purchase Invoices
• Checking Expenses and correct VAT status
• Liaise with other departments
• Reconciling supplier statements and purchase ledger accounts
Key Experience & Attributes Required:
• Experience of working in a similar role is essential
• Good Microsoft Office skills-Excel, Word and Outlook
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise own workload
• Team player but needs to be able to work independently.
A generous salary at £18k plus excellent bonus & benefits. APPLY TODAY!