Our client is looking for a further Administration Assistant to join their busy purchasing team! Varied role with no two days the same.
- Assist the Purchasing Manager in negotiating best prices and deals for supply of products or services
- Follow up product/service requests from other departments
- Raise purchase orders
- Liaise with suppliers ensuring any operational or service issues (regarding products or suppliers) are resolved in a timely manner
- Supplier relationship management
- Liaise with suppliers and manufacturers to ensure deliveries are on time and cost
- Assist in maintaining accurate stock control information
- Expedite and challenge any overdue purchase orders
- Duties to achieve and maintain ISO 9001 accreditation
You will have excellent administration and IT skills and enjoy working to deadlines. With the ability to work on your own initiative as well as in a team. Although experience in a purchasing department would be advantageous, our client will consider someone who is keen to start a career in purchasing and a willingness to learn.
Great opportunity to join this fast growing and successful Harrogate company.
Email your CV today!