NEW ROLE – An excellent opportunity to join a growing specialist organisation with nationwide cover, based in Harrogate. Our client is currently seeking an Administrator within their Purchasing Team. Full training will be given for the right candidate!
Responsibilities in the role will include:
- Assisting the Purchasing Manager in various forms of negotiation, seeking the best deals for products and services provided.
- Work with suppliers ensuring any operational or service issues are resolved in a timely manner, whilst ensuring the best possible relationship is maintained.
- Raise purchase orders and challenge any overdue purchase orders.
- Communicate with various department internally regarding product and service requests.
- Focus on ensuring deliveries are on time and cost.
- Maintaining accurate stock control information.
Our client would like to secure someone with first class IT and communication skills. Ability to meet deadlines must be something you enjoy.
Experience in purchasing is not essential, however would be desirable but, not essential. Great opportunity to develop a career in Purchasing!
If this sounds like the next move for you, please don’t hesitate to apply!